Forums

TopicHow Do I Find Gluten Free Foods

• Wed 30th Oct 2019 - 8:46am

In 2003, I developed a severe allergy to soy (the anaphylactic shock type) Breathe Green Dust Mites  and spent 4 days in the ICU. Doctors said it was food poisoning - it was not! It was an allergy to soy! I had a soyburger for dinner the night before - and that is what did me in! My body told me it had enough. I was lucky I did not develop a thyroid problem!

By now, everyone knows that Oprah has a thyroid problem-she is a big promoter of soy, and I believe that is what caused her problem. Did you know that Dr. Christiane Northrup, author of "Wisdom of Menopause" also has a thyroid problem? She too promotes soy - and counsels Oprah. Is this a coincidence?The fact of the matter is, soy is in practically everything and it is nothing but a cheap filler. Did you know that it may enhance the growth of tumors? What about the problems with soy infant formulas?

There are many ingredients that you need to learn about because the label will not always tell you. You need to know what to look for. It is in vegetable oils, natural flavorings, cereals, and processed foods, just to name a few. Would you believe that most canned tuna has soy in it? Why would you need it in that? You may not have a severe allergy like me, but if you are experiencing any of these symptoms you may have an allergy to any of the top eight allergens. The most common allergies are Milk, Eggs, Peanuts, Soy, Tree Nuts, Fish, Shellfish, and Wheat.

As with many alternative therapies, conventional medicine has been hasty to dismiss the beneficial results of homeopathy as "placebo effect" - that is, that relief was psychosomatically induced, much as people experience symptomatic relief from placebos used in clinical studies. However, recent research has shown that homeopathy is effective - and not because of the patients' belief in the modality.

https://thedietsquare.com/breathe-green-dust-mites-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies