TopicReasons Why Dell Printer Not Printing Black
There are several reasons why Dell Printer black print not appears on page:
- Your printer might be out of black ink.
- The black ink cartridge is not seating properly in its slot.
- May be the slot though which the ink comes out to print is clogged.
- The sticker that protects the mechanism might be still intact.
- The ink might have dried out around the mechanism which stops it from printing.
If any of the above situations is there then better call at +1-866-569-8043 and take assistance from an expert to resolve them.