TopicLava Mine: For the Lava Mine

• Sat 13th Jan 2018 - 2:12am

Jagex just has updated world map, which just includes the Fossil Island OSRS map. Preview it as well as the requirements for the activities on this island RuneScape gold, for it will be launched in a few hours. And please prepare enough cheap RS 07 gold.The new world map including Fossil Island OSRS mapWith the updated world map, you can take a close look at the new big update - fossil Island OSRS, which mainly includes 5 parts: Mushroom Forest, Tar Swamp, Volcano, Museum Camp, and House on the Hill.

The Fossil Island OSRS activity RequirementsWe just sum up the requirements for the Fossil Island activities according to the previous dev blogs and other official news revealed by Jagex.Lava Mine: For the Lava Mine, you need 50 Mining and 180 Kudos.Sulliuscep Mushrooms: You can find Sulliumcep Mushrooms in the swampland of the island, and it Requires level 65 woodcutting.Hardwood Farming: there are some certain areas on the Fossil Island properly for the growth of Teak and mahogany trees, which require level 35 and 55 Farming respectively.

Underwater Fishing: if you want to begin the Underwater Fishing activity, you need level 47 Fishing and level 44 Hunter at least.Underwater Agility and Thieving: there is no specific level requirement for this activity for now.Seadweed Farming: With level 23 Farming, you can grow seaweed on the sea floor surrounding the island.Bird House Traps: You need Crafting and Hunter skills to create the Bird House Traps.

Fossil Pool: there is a pool within the Mushroom Forest, which need the Prayer ability.Wyverns: If you want to kill the Wyverns, normally you need level 66 Slayer, while the Ancient Wyverns need level 82 Slayer to be killed.Besides of MMOGO, don’t forget you need 100 Kudos to access Fossil Island OSRS. Have you gained the maximum 153 Kudos until now? And don’t worry you can gain more Kudos with the Fossil Island released. And there is a great deal of cheap RS 07 gold on mmogo.The mmogo Team Preview OSRS Mobile TLI & Buy Runescape 2007 Gold to Get Ready

Please register or login to post forum replies