Forums

TopicType 2 Diabetes - Gestational Diabetes: How Can It Affect Your Baby?

• Sat 16th Mar 2019 - 5:27am

Metformin is the most common oral medication that is prescribed for the treatment of diabetes. Blood Sugar Premier Review  It works by regulating the metabolism and preventing the body from going ahead to metabolize any sugars that you might have consumed.The insulin that you get helps to increase the levels of insulin in the body which is very important in blood sugar regulation. Type I diabetics usually uses insulin. When the amount of glucose in the blood has been determined, a syringe that has a specific amount of insulin is used to inject insulin into the body. This is done to restabilize the levels of sugar in the blood.

I was diagnosed as a type 1 diabetic at the age of 2. I am now 33 at the time of print. Life has been a challenge and I wanted to give all you readers an insight into my life. It's also good to vent sometimes.Growing up with type 1 diabetes was a challenge. I remember learning to inject myself at the age of 5 practising on my teddy bear (hope he didn't mind) before taking the plunge with my own leg. At school break time I would sit in the classroom eating my 2 digestives before I was allowed out to play. This may be why I can't stand them now. As I got older, secondary school was much easier. I only told my friends and teachers about my diabetes. i wasn't embarrassed but saw no reason to share with the rest of the school. If you are reading this and are a diabetic, you will probably agree that having type 1 or type 2 diabetes really doesn't have to affect your normal everyday living.

As I got older and discovered adult things i.e. drinking, woman and parties, I found that I would often have very high blood sugar levels and my control went a little wayward. I do believe that this may have helped towards my problems.Approximately 6 years ago I had huge problems with extra sensitive legs and my back was always in agony. I was seeing a chiropractor, who, despite charging me a fortune and telling me my back was full of knots made no difference at all. After a trip to my diabetic doctor, I discovered that I had nerve damage due to my previous lack of control. I have since got my levels back to a fantastic average and have not had any problems since.

https://myshopy.org/blood-sugar-premier-system-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies