Forums

Topic4 Reasons to Use Tick Charts in E-Mini Trading

• Mon 23rd Apr 2018 - 12:54pm

In my worldview, the most unpleasant and torturous Mastermind Millionaire Mentoring System state of trading is the trader who has purchased numerous systems with little or no success. This trader has purchased indicators, bought books, and joined trading rooms. For this trader, success has been elusive because he or she has missed the point. There are those that would have you believe that e-mini trading, especially in the scalping style, relies on predictive indicators. They believe that there ought to be a standardized formula that spits out surefire trades when the stars are all aligned in a perfect constellation. Scalp trading is normally a reactive (not predictive) type of trading where the market dictates the variables and a good trader takes what the market offers. Scalping is seldom predictive, and almost always reactive. It's a very tough concept for many traders to assimilate.

Advising traders in the Holy Grail stage is difficult and tiresome. Generally speaking, I encourage these traders to find another line of work as they have given it their all and trading hasn't been a career for which they are suited. There is no Holy Grail. There is hard work, there is an infinite amount of effort in learning charts and trading methodology, and there is experience. Again, I repeat, there is no Holy Grail; there are no magic indicators or trading systems that can replace trading technique for personalities that may be unsuitable for the trading business. Experience has taught me that the Holy Grail candidate is one step from leaving the business and the best advice I can give is to find a career for which they are better suited. Many of these people are very talented, very intelligent, and good people; they just aren't traders, and there is nothing wrong with staying out of the trading profession.

http://binaryforexacademy.com/mastermind-millionaire-mentoring-system-review/

• Mon 23rd Apr 2018 - 2:35pm

Optimum Geek Support is one of the best IT Support Company in Virginia USA. We also provide brother printer support, canon printer support, Lexmark Printer Support, HP Printer Support, Norton, AVG, Avira, Avast Antivirus Support, Skype Support, and computer support services too. Visit Here, Visit Here Visit Here, Visit Here, Visit Here, Visit Here, Visit Here

Please register or login to post forum replies