TopicNorton.com/setup | Enter Norton Product Key | www.norton.com/setup
In the present age, the need for robust cybersecurity mechanisms cannot be undermined. To help you confront cyber attacks and malware, Norton security suite is available. Norton offers several security packages, each priced differently and having unique specifications, to assist people in becoming safer. The antivirus programs come with firewall protection, exhaustive virus definitions, and advanced mechanisms to offer complete security. Norton antivirus programs are light-weight, user friendly, and can be downloaded from norton.com/setup.
How to Remove and Uninstall Norton Setup or other Conflicting Software
One of the prerequisites for Norton setup is that there should not be any conflicting program such as another antivirus product installed on the device.
How to Uninstall Norton Setup from Windows
If you are a Windows PC owner and have an older Norton program installed on your device, then you will have to uninstall it.
- Click on the Start button at the extreme bottom left.
- Now, select the Settings option from the Start menu.
- Click on System.
- After that, go to Apps and Features.
- From the list of installed applications, find the one you wish to remove.
- Use the search bar to locate the app.
- Select the app.
- From the menu that appears, choose Uninstalls.
- In the UAC prompt, click on Yes.
- Now, wait for the uninstallation to complete.
- Reboot the computer