Forums

TopicTHE USE OF RED CAVIAR

• Sat 18th May 2019 - 3:44pm

THE USE OF RED CAVIAR
    The value of the product is associated with the composition of red caviar. In addition, it has excellent taste. Caviar helps to restore the body after illness, surgery. Useful properties: prevention of rickets; makes vision sharper; strengthens memory; helps to restore energy reserves in the body; restores reproductive function; increases potency in men; has a positive effect on the nervous system; stimulates the function of the heart, blood vessels; increases the level of hemoglobin; has a beneficial effect on the skin; slows down the aging process. Regularly eating a delicacy product, you can significantly improve your health, mood.
    RED CAVIAR FOR KIDS
    The composition of red caviar includes elements necessary for a growing organism. What is the danger of abuse of the product at an early age?
    The composition of red caviar includes elements necessary for a growing organism. What is the danger of abuse of the product at an early age? The valuable properties of caviar are undoubtedly useful for children, but you can not give the product in large quantities, because it is dangerous for an allergic reaction. It is necessary to accustom the child to a new product gradually, while carefully watching the reaction of the body. Recommendations for use: do not give children 1 year; it is best to include in the menu of the child after 3 years; the rate of use of the product – 2 times a week no more than 15 g per day.
    Before giving the child caviar, it is recommended to consult with a children's doctor. If you are prone to allergic reactions, from the use of the product should be abandoned.

EGGS FOR PREGNANT AND LACTATING WOMEN
    Is it possible to eat a delicacy when a woman is pregnant or feeding milk to a baby? On this occasion there are disputes. The product is undoubtedly useful, the composition of red caviar allows you to get rid of the deficit of the necessary elements. Use of the product: provides folic acid; source of easily digestible protein; prevents the development of diseases of the nervous system in the child; increases hemoglobin; saves from leg muscle cramps; prevention of rickets; has a positive effect on mood; source of the necessary substances; improves immunity.
    A pregnant woman should abandon the delicacy in the following cases: in the presence of contraindications; if there is an increase in pressure; if there are swelling; if the protein in the urine exceeds the norm. Nutritionists recommend pregnant women to adhere to the following rules — no more than 0.5 cups per month. It is permissible to eat only natural product of high quality. During breastfeeding, you can eat red caviar only when the baby is 6 months old. Previously, this should not be done, the product can cause allergies. As part of the red caviar there is a large amount of salt, which worsens the quality of breast milk. It is necessary to pay attention to the quality of the product to use it

• Wed 22nd May 2019 - 9:40am

Thanks for the good review. My wife is now pregnant, and we just did not know whether she could take red caviar or not. You opened our eyes. I love caviar and black and red. I think it is useful and can be in any form. I do not understand why some people do not eat caviar

• Wed 22nd May 2019 - 6:52pm

Almost any holiday feast is complete without red caviar. Therefore, it is important to know how to choose red caviar  https://globalseafoods.com/products/pink_salmon_caviar  in glass or which fish red caviar is weighed out better and even how to eat red caviar. Red salmon caviar of three types is popular: keta caviar large orange eggs with red inclusions and delicate flavor; medium-sized pink salmon caviar with a bright orange color with a very slight bitter taste; caviar of salmon are small dark red eggs with a strong odor and bitter taste. This is an internationally recognized delicacy. Salmon caviar has a pleasant mild flavor, it is nutritious and healthy. In addition, salmon caviar will certainly be served on the most beloved holidays of the New Year and Maslenitsa. There are plenty of ways to feed caviar. The main rule to remember is red caviar should be cold when serving, even if it goes to hot pancakes! And of course it is important to choose it correctly.

• Sat 25th May 2019 - 3:32pm

We have a tradition in our family. For every holiday there must be red and black caviar. We all love her, but we cannot afford to eat it. We often try to work more and make money Caviar love everything. She has a divine taste. I would eat caviar around the clock.

• Sun 26th May 2019 - 11:38am

Hrom! If I were you, I would buy red caviar for another holiday on another black one. So you would have caviar on the table more often. Personally, we do that. For the new year we buy a red one and a black one for the birthday of all relatives. And always the table looks solemn and festive. Scientists say that people who eat red caviar at least once a week have good mental abilities even at a very respectable age, and they live an average of 7-10 years longer.

• Sun 26th May 2019 - 1:50pm

I like black caviar more than red And it is really useful for both children and adults We do not often eat caviar But on holidays we try to buy and get pleasure from it The main thing is not to eat caviar with spoons, this is not cultural and bad

• Wed 29th May 2019 - 11:23pm

Fresh salty pike caviar with onions will give odds to black, and the price will pleasantly surprise. By the way, black caviar does not fit with anything, it is not even eaten with bread. Her taste. Enjoy it. With the help of a silver spoon. I'm exactly like that

• Thu 30th May 2019 - 7:48am

Thanks for the interesting information on the use of red caviar. My family loves pink salmon caviar. Thank you, Nikitos, for the link, now we can order pink salmon, which has an excellent taste, online of very good quality. This caviar and the northern part of the Pacific Ocean is incredibly tasty.

• Thu 30th May 2019 - 7:53am

I don’t understand anything about caviar and don’t use it, but I want my parents to make a lordly gift for the new year - 1 kg of caviar with a loaf and butter. Now there is a very large selection of caviar in the city: both by weight and in cans (canned food). tell me where and what to buy? which is more delicious?

Please register or login to post forum replies